Welcome, incoming VPA Families!
We are so excited you are joining our community of young artists and we are certain your VPA experience will be all you hope! To start the year, we will host our annual VPA Meet n’ Greet, an event that allows our incoming families to congregate and to learn more about the exciting years ahead. Parents and students are welcome to attend.
The VPA Meet n’ Greet will be from 12-1 p.m. on Friday, August 9, in our VPA Theatre (this is directly after new student orientation for BHS).
Here’s what to expect:
- Meet your teachers, as well as other incoming students and families
- Learn about the ways you as parents can support this incredible program through volunteering
- Know in advance the expectations we are hoping all our students and families will meet to remain eligible for VPA and continue to train at the best public arts program in our region
- Familiarize yourself to the ways the VPA embraces and implements BHS college readiness initiative
- Ask questions you feel would help you start the year off successfully!
Meet us in the theatre lobby at 12 p.m. for refreshments. The program will begin at 12:15.
It is our honor and pleasure to be the guides of your students’ incredible journey in self-discovery and artistic endeavor, and we are delighted to begin this new year with our incoming families.